Larry Smet
  • Flipper / Rehabber / Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Feb 1 2017, 16:51

1 Reply

• 02/08/17 06:00PM
  • The Currach Pub & Grill House, 4916 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M2N 5N5
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This meetup is a networking event for anyone living in (or visiting!) Toronto who invests in real estate anywhere in the US. This is a regular event, on the second Wednesday of every month. There are no plans for pitching or selling, just a venue to share experiences and resources for those of us actively investing in the US. Anyone interested in learning more about investing in US real estate is also welcome, of course.

I expect it will go from 6 until about 9. The location was chosen to be easily accessed from the subway (it's just a few minutes walk from Sheppard subway stop) and close proximity to the 401.

Please confirm by responding to this post or PMing me so I can confirm with the establishment how many people would be expected. I don't have any ties to the establishment but they are running a business so I would hope that everyone showing up will show their appreciation by ordering something other than water! :)

Thanks

Larry

PS - I'm pinging several people here who attended or expressed interest - please ping any others that you think may be interested. @Glen Emery , @Robert Howell , @Linda Labbe , @Hai Loc , @Jim Chuong , @Adam Tao

PPS - I originally planned to do a Tuesday this month but that isn't working out - I will plan for an alternate night next month - probably a Monday.

Loading replies...