• Fishers, IN
Votes |
Self Storage Investing Academy

Scott Meyers
  • Investor
  • Fishers, IN
Posted Feb 6 2017, 08:17

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey there! Scott Meyers here

and I want to invite you to our special Self Storage Academy LIVE event, because this is an event you absolutely do not want to miss out on. Over the past year my partners and I have purchased more than 5,000 units totaling more than 1 MILLION square feet of self storage across the country. And at this event, we are going to show you exactly how we did it.

FACT --> OUR events sell out every time so it is very important to reserve your spot early and be sure that you have a seat for our amazing content, bus tour and all of the networking opportunities that you are going to have. 

So, mark your calendars – The Self Storage Academy will be in St. Louis for three days next May! This event sells out every year (with over half of our attendees re-joining us year after year). Reserve your spot now!

Visit our page to see full information and details about the event, our listed speakers, agenda and to purchase your tickets. You can reserve your place online through the site OR call our office at 866-693-5999 ext.0 and mention this post for special pricing.