Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Votes |
Moore County NC Meetup in Southern Pines. SPECIAL FORMAT!!!!

Joseph Druther
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Southern Pines, NC
Posted Feb 8 2017, 19:46
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

ATTENTION!! Hey everybody!! Special format and change in date to this month's Moore county Meetup. We do our meetup the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Every. Single. Time.  But ALAS, my wife did not feel like spending our romantic Valentine's day dinner with all of you!! :) We didn't realize this month's meetup fell on Valentines day until not too long ago. Instead of the usual Hickory Tavern, we will be hosting the meetup at a flip we just completed in Southern Pines on Friday, February 17th from 6:30-9ish. 

The address is 545 W Maine Ave, Southern Pines, NC 28387. I will have before and after pictures and be answering any questions you might have about the flip process. I can tell you about the marketing, the super long time it took to close, to redoing the new floors after the dishwasher leaked. 

No fee to attend, but I will be buying some pizzas. If you guys want to chip in, I will probably just have a donation jar. I think someone else has committed to bringing some beer too. Not verified though, so check back to this post to see. May wind up being BYOB. 

Please, if you can, let me know if you plan to make it so I can account for the pizzas and drinks. I will buy plenty extra though, so still feel free to come!

Sorry this seems last minute and disorganized guys, but I guarantee that it will be worth your time. We always have a great time networking with the local investors. 

Hope to see you there

Keywords: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Cameron, Sanford, Vass, Moore County, Seven Lakes, West End, Raeford, Carthage, Robbins, Eastwood, Sandhills, Apex, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Whispering Pines, 

Loading replies...