• Miami, FL
Votes |
Chicago - How to Find the Best Deals & Wholesale for Quick Cash

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Feb 13 2017, 09:46

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Meetup RSVPs will not be counted until payment has been submitted on Eventbrite.

I have limited seats for this event - Register TODAY!

- $10 - Special Online Price ONLY FOR REMAINING TICKETS PRIOR to Event *Early Bird Price*
- $20 - At The Door Admission

If you are new to real estate investing or have not really built a thriving business yet, you might be thinking that the competition is hard nowadays, or you cannot find good deals.

https://chicagowholesalingre.eventbrite.com

Maybe your Realtor, title company, and attorney say it's illegal to flip houses with no money.

Well let me tell you, it is definitely not true!

I've been there and have heard it all.

I have been wholesaling since 1987. I have done it pretty much all in the wholesaling arena: local wholesaling, virtual wholesaling, co-wholesaling, assignments, foreclosures, probate, auctions, tax delinquent property, REO, short sales all with just as little as $1 down!

Today I do 100% of my wholesale business with little to no money and you should too!

Join me and you will learn:

- What is wholesaling & how to do it;
- What makes a good wholesale deal and where to find them;
- What makes a good buyer and where to get him/her;
- How to find your very first deal within the next week and close in less than 1 month;
- How to negotiate and what to say to property owners so you can get them to act now;

- & so much more!

I have limited seats for this event - Register TODAY!

- $10 - Special Online Price ONLY FOR REMAINING TICKETS PRIOR to Event *Early Bird Price*
- $20 - At The Door Admission

https://chicagowholesalingre.eventbrite.com

** REFUND POLICY: If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 24 hours before the event for a full refund.