Votes |
Charleston Real Estate Investor's Networking HAPPY HOUR! 3/24/17

Troy Gandee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Feb 15 2017, 19:00
This event is brought to you by:

20 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi,

I will be hosting another investor's networking happy hour on March 24, 2017 from 4-7pm at The Americano in Mt Pleasant. This is free event. There is no membership. There will be no products for sale or sales pitches. My intention is just to bring novice and experienced investors together to get to know one another and help each other grow. This event is quarterly, so I will be hosting another some time in the summer. The Americano is located at 819 Coleman Blvd Mt Pleasant SC 29464. There are no refreshments or food provided, but you may purchase either at the bar. Please comment on this post or shoot me an email to let me know if you will be attending so I can give them a better head count. I look forward to seeing you all there!

-Troy Gandee

Loading replies...