Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Fixated On Real Estate:Property Rehab and Deal Analysis! Huge!

Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Mar 7 2017, 11:39
This event is brought to you by:

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Its our next big bad *** event with even more awesome networking and DIRECT, HONEST, NO BS, Real Estate Investment Education. Our last event had over 150 Bad *** Investors, ranging from the new to the veterans.

See all Details and RSVP at our Meetup Page: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/237912294/ 

This next event is going to blow your minds! We have never put on an event like this before. Not only will we have some of the most creative ways to get you networking with other local investors so that you can start making deals happen. For the first time ever, we will have the Fixated Team present you our systems for evaluating rehabs, fix and flips, and all our acquisitions.

Some of you may already know, but my company Fixated Real Estate has successfully "flipped" over $25,000,000 in real estate properties. 

We are SYSTEMS JUNKIES. And we know what we are doing. We have screwed up so much, that we made all the mistakes for you! Learn how we do rehabs, and how to evaluate your next deal.

BP Podcast #189https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/bp-podcast-189-500-deals100000-wholesale-paychecksystems-work-tarl-yarber/-/

At our last meetup, we asked all of you what you want to learn, and overwhelmingly you all wanted to learn more about how to evaluate deals for rehab.

This challenge has plagued many wholesalers and newer house flippers over the years, including me. For my first couple years in the business, I had NO CLUE how to evaluate a rehab, construction costs, etc. I would guess, or trust others way too much. This either resulted in putting in offers for the wrong price, pissing off sellers, or buying houses for too much. Sure, sometimes I got lucky and mistook it for skill.

• How did we learn rehab? 
  • How did we learn to evaluate construction costs? 
  • How do we get so many deals, and walk houses quickly?
  • Find out at the next amazing event.

RSVP At the meetup Page HEREhttps://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/237912294/

Our community of Bad *** Investors is growing rapidly, and I am very proud of the support all of you have given us and your fellow investors. I believe that the only way to do this business, and have fun in it, is to do it with friends and like minded individuals. Together, we can all make money, together we can all do deals, together we can all learn from each other, and succeed together.

Loading replies...