• Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pittsuburgh REIA South HIlls Networking Event

Anthony Angotti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Mar 13 2017, 06:31

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This coming Thursday March 16th we will be having our monthly South Hills Networking Meeting! Same time and place as usual. 630 PM at the Kings in Bridgeville.

For this meeting we will be having a roundtable on taxes with Marty Schwartz and everyone in the group. Bring your tax questions as we head into the home stretch for filing for the last year. Don't forget about planning questions for this year as well though. I plan on asking about how to plan my vacations around RE Investing so that I can deduct travel expenses!

See you all there! As always comments and questions about things unrelated to the general topic are fine too. If you learned anything great at the Robyn Thompson seminar or at the general meeting with Alex Deacon feel free to discuss on Thursday.