• Boston, MA
Votes |
Spring Market, Contracts & Hidden Market - Friday, March 31, 6:30

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Mar 23 2017, 07:27

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

www.MassRealEstate.net

Friday, March 31, 6:30-9pm

Spring Market, Construction Contracts & Hidden Market

*(3) Prominent RE Brokers on our Panel to help you:

Get on early? Fewer Buyers BUT less Competition!

Expectations on the economy? Interest rates are going…

Larger Towns start earlier. Price it higher for more negotiating room?

Amenities to add, repairs/upgrades that pay back? Stage it?

*Construction Contracts? Licensed Contractors? Undocumented?

How much risk do you want to take?

*Tony Youngs review of his Hidden Market Bootcamp April 1-3.

Networking and Light refreshments.

No charge to Members, Only $25. for Guests or Only $99./year to join.

DesignGroup47.com #47 Newbury Street

(Route 1 North, just before Sonic carhop), Peabody, MA 01960

email that went out 03/22/17 07:53 AM EDT

Good morning,
In our Association we’ve got many Contractors, probably due to our Home Depot discount program: 2% cashback on all purchases, 20% off paint, discount at the cash registers and up to 25% discount on appliance “suites” for Active members (only $99./year to join or renew)
.COMMBUYS.com
As we make an effort to serve our Contractors better we’re working with the Commonwealth of Mass and their "streamlined" CommBuys.com system to handle their FY17 (ends June 30) State Budget of $39,249,262,000.

There's a huge amount of work in the Horizontal Construction (DOT Roads & Utilities) and Vertical Construction (Real Property Sales, Leasing)
But I believe most of our members are interested in these subsections:Tradespersons TRD01 Bid Opportunity
Tradespersons TRD02 Bid Opportunity
mass.gov/trades

I’ve got their latest package and training schedules for you at our the next meeting Friday, March 31, 2017 6:30-9pm (Spring RE Market, Construction Contracts & Hidden Market)

The Wall
However if you’re a REALLY BIG Contractor, I’m sure you’re aware of getting your bids in for our President’s Southern Border Wall with Homeland Security:
Bid on the Southern Border Wall - Here.
You may want to reach out to our Congressman Seth Moulton who has pledged support: "I am so proud to serve the people of the Sixth District, and I look forward to working for you in the coming year. One of my biggest priorities is helping my constituents cut through the red tape with federal agencies. If you are having a problem with a federal agency, are looking for resources, or have questions about what constituent services we offer, please call my office at: (202) 225-8020."
I look forward to see you soon, Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net NewHampshireREIA.org PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-631-8018
PO Box 307
Marblehead MA 01945
USA

Contractors, Investors and Landlords.

No charge to Members, only $99.00/year to join or $25.00 per guest (can be credited to a membership that night!) Just North of Boston, Massachusetts and a little south of New Hampshire...