REI Meetup | Wed Apr 12, 7 pm | O'Leary's Restaurant, St. Louis

Peter MacKercher
Property Manager
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Apr 11 2017, 12:46
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone, I posted about my meetup a while back, and have had a few people message me about it since the last post, so I'm following up with another reminder post to hopefully ping people's alert notifications.

The meetup is this Wednesday, April 12, at 7 pm at O'Leary's Restaurant here in St. Louis, MO. We're in a room just off the main bar area, and meet on the second Wednesday at the same time and place each month. No fee to attend, no sales tactics, just a forum for people to come and discuss different strategies for investing.

Some background on me: I've been investing since I was in college, starting with a full gut, owner occupy 4-family in South City St. Louis. I've been investing in the same area since then, and own and operate a brokerage, property management company and a renovation/roofing company. Mentors were a big part of my trajectory as I started out and this meetup is one of the ways I like to give back.

Hope to see you tomorrow night!

Meetup event page: https://www.meetup.com/St-Louis-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/events/238089657/

• Real Estate Agent Missouri (#2010004223 )

Mogul Realty  Logo