J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Apr 12 2017, 22:33
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'm back from a few months in Asia! www.jmartintravels.com

So let's meet up and chat about furnished rentals, real estate in general, and enjoy some pizza and beer :) (along with salad, gluten free stuff..) 

I own a furnished rental business, have purchased foreclosures, a wholesale deal, probate deal, own property in the East Bay, operate in SF and Silicon Valley, and am familiar with rent control, financing, and investing in the SF Bay Area. Come share your thoughts and ideas with other investors! I have nothing to sell :) If you can't make it, we'll be volunteering in Oakland for Earth Day (see bottom of email). I'm where I am today because of networking, so get off your *** and come have fun!

We'll meet up on Monday, April 17th @ 6:30PM-8:30PM+ @ Eagle Pizzeria in the Sunset at Taraval and 28th Ave. The L Outbound Muni train stops right outside the restaurant. Walk in the door and we'll be immediately on the left. There is also typically free parking within a block, or possibly 2. Come rain or shine!

Look for my face and the other real estate investors! I'll have a sign most likely also, and some name tags and a sharpie if I'm extra organized ;)

Note that this location is in the Sunset - and not our normal downtown office building, so come to the correct address! There's parking and transit, so if you're in San Francisco, Oakland, Daly City, San Mateo, or Redwood City, come say hello!

And if you haven't already RSVP'd for our volunteer clean up day in Oakland, come join us helping out the community!  We have 14 Real Estate Investor RSVP's so far. Let's double that!
https://www.meetup.com/REmeetup/events/239064202/

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you soon!

- J Martin

Loading replies...