• Manhattan Beach, CA
Votes |
WEBINAR! "Investing in Real Estate Through Self-Directed IRAs"

Mathew Owens
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted Apr 17 2017, 11:04

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join OCG Properties for an educational Webinar...

"Secure Your Financial Future: Investing in Real Estate Through Self-Directed IRAs"

RSVP HERE: https://global.gotowebinar.com/eojoin/1556757113702035201/4534757969254269697

How can I effectively build my retirement nest egg? How much monthly cash flow do I need to retire myself? How do I use my 401K and IRA to invest in real estate? Retiring with a sizable nest-egg is best achieved through proper planning, but most people are simply not equipped with the right knowledge and expertise to invest in real estate with their retirement plan. In fact, most people have never heard of the possibility of investing funds within their retirement plan outside the mercy of the equity market.

At the next OCG Live Webinar, we will unravel secrets to retirement plans that your financial advisors may not even know. This presentation aims to guide you to secure your financial security by investing in real estate with your retirement account.

Investing in Real Estate with a SDIRA
o Self-direction
o Self-directed vs Typical IRA
o What are the limits?
o Prohibited transactions
o Qualified and disqualified persons
o Pros/cons buying real estate with IRA
o IRA Lending

Real Estate Investing
• Goals of cashflow investing
• Why rental real estate
• Analyzing each deal
• Produce positive cashflow
• Exit strategies
• How to structure
• Tax differences

Investing through your IRA
o Buying process
o Exit strategy with retirement account
o Checkbook control
o Most suitable type of plan
o How to start?

OCG Properties, LLC
424-265-0088
[email protected]
www.ocgproperties.com

Speaker: Kaaren Hall, uDirect IRA Services

Despite being in the midst of a recession and mortgage market collapse, Kaaren Hall founded and made a resounding success of uDirect IRA Services. The single mom discovered a strategic way to put her 20+ years in mortgage banking, real estate and property management to use. The solution was an untapped market for both her skills and for investors – Self‐Directed IRAs. Her company, uDirect IRA Services, has helped thousands of Americans save for retirement.

https://udirectira.com/

Speaker: Mathew Owens, Founder of OCG Properties

OCGProperties.com

Instagram.com/OCGProperties

Facebook.com/OCGProperties

OCG Properties YouTube Channel

RSVP HERE: https://global.gotowebinar.com/eojoin/1556757113702035201/4534757969254269697