• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
What you need to know to invest in Commercial Real Estate

Geo Tan
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Apr 18 2017, 15:54

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey BP family, I made this event to see if there are enough people interested in an event like this. I can make this event a reality but just wanted to make sure there would be enough people interested. Please let me know if this is something you would attend and I will make one for the month of May! Thanks!

Calling all Real Estate Investors! If you have past experience or knowledge in Real Estate Investing and want to take it one step further and dive into the world of Commercial Real Estate Investing, this stay tuned! We will be planning out info sessions that teach what the differences are between residential and commercial real estate and how to invest in these properties. If you are looking to learn how to invest in commercial properties like apartments, retail, industrial, land, etc, be sure to join up. We will be hosting events regularly in DTLA for meet and greets, informational sessions, and seminars all about Commercial Real Estate. 

**No real event is scheduled for May 18th**

Loading replies...