Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted May 15 2017, 19:27

No Replies

• 06/19/17 05:00PM
  • Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West 10499 W Innovation Dr, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

"Mold: Can't I Just Kilz It?"

Join AASEW for an overview of how mold is impacting the rentals world as well as some basic guidelines on causes and remedies. The presentation will provide a brief background on the scientific research that is driving consumer interest in mold and what it means to building owners and managers. We'll also discuss what your tenants are seeing, how to address it with them, and what you can do to mitigate it yourself versus when to hire a qualified contractor.

*** Note: The Event is normally $25 for non-members of the AASEW and FREE for members, but if you have never been to a AASEW meeting, please let me know and I can get you into your first meeting at NO CHARGE. ***

Note: The actual meeting is at 6:00pm, however the event opens at 5:00pm for networking and check-in. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other landlords or those with funds to potentially invest in your projects.

Food and coffee/water will be provided for all attendees.