4 Day Event: Creating Wealth with Multi Units & Apartments

Kim Tucker
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted May 19 2017, 09:12
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

To Register:

Hard Copy Package: click here $1395 + tax through

Digital Package: click here $1195 + tax through

Add Spouse or Business Partner:

Registration Link: http://www.marei.org/anthony-charas-success-classes-apartment-house-investing-package/

Buy the Home Study in Digital or Hard Copy Training

Attend Bonus 4 Day Bootcamp in Kansas City!

You can choose any one bootcamp training that Anthony offers through out the year, however he will be holding one 4 day investing bootcamp right here in Kansas City on June 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th.

Anthony Chara is the only instructor in the industry that we are aware of that offers a Double Your Money Back Guarantee!! If at the end of the 4-Day Boot Camp you don’t believe that he gave you more than your money’s worth, he will give you DOUBLEyour money back!!

Here’s a synopsis of some of the awesome information you’ll learn during this information packed 4-Day training:

Overview – Advantages and Disadvantages of Apartment/Commercial investing, differences between Apts. and SFH's, Key Terms investors need to understand and practice exercises to teach and reinforce key calculations everyone must know about Apts.

Locating – In addition to the usual places to find deals, you’ll learn the not so usual techniques I use to find deals that others don’t teach. I’ll show you over 16 places to find properties that you may not have known about before.

Quick Analysis – You’ll learn how to analyze a property in 5-10 minutes, not 5-10 hours or 5-10 days.

Making an Offer – You’ll learn how to make an offer that will catch the Seller’s attention and how to package that offer for maximum effectiveness

Financing – You’ll learn current financing strategies such as; traditional 20-25% down programs as well as little to no money down techniques including Master Lease Options and Wrap Mortgages. Over 13 strategies in all.

Due-Diligence – You’ll spend hours learning what documents to ask for from the seller, how to analyze them to avoid getting screwed by the seller, along with how to properly inspect the actual property to make sure you’re not inheriting the seller’s problems.

Negotiations – Learn techniques and strategies to get what you need from Sellers with roll-play exercises right in the class.

Closing – You'll learn what to look for and expect at the closing table. The hard part should be done by the time you get here. Now is the time to make sure the details of the contract & loan have been followed so that the Deed and DOT or Mortgage are recorded correctly.

Other Bonus Topics – Depending on the current market situation and available time in the class, you’ll learn more about Timing The RE Market and/or Property Management. I even invite some of my students to come back to the event to teach you about their own deals. You’ll also learn from my successes and my mistakes so you go into your own deals with your eyes wide open.

Includes:

Digital Version of Anthony Chara’s 1-Day Apartment Buying Workshop

Class is roughly 7 to 8 hours long covering terminology and basic analysis of Apartments and Commercial Properties. This is an online digital version of the 1 day workshop we are presenting on the 22nd.

Home Study Course in Hard Copy Version

This includes a hard copy of 8 Audio CD’s, 1 forms CD,

1 Software CD, 2 Video CD’s and a 93 page book.

All of this is also provided in a digital version as well.

Comes with a 1 – Year 100% Money Back Guarantee.

If you don’t think you received your money’s worth at the end of the 4-Day Boot Camp, Anthony will give you DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK

7 Week Follow Up Quick Start Coaching

Includes 4 Group Coaching calls and Unlimited email and phone

support for your deals during the 4-week period immediately after the Boot Camp

To Register:

Hard Copy Package: click here $1395 + tax through

Digital Package: click here $1195 + tax through

Add Spouse or Business Partner:

Registration Link: http://www.marei.org/anthony-charas-success-classes-apartment-house-investing-package/