Morgantown REI Group / May Meeting

Connie Bhimireddy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Morgantown, WV
Posted May 23 2017, 09:09

No Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Good Morning everyone,

The date is set for our May meeting! Invitation & Details including some suggested articles are below for you to view. If attending for 1st time, please read this document linked below. 

Welcome! Read Before Attending...

Thanks everyone! Look forward to seeing your there! I'll send out a reminder Sunday or Monday to get a head count!

Connie

NCWV Real Estate Investing Group

WHEN:

Tuesday, May 30th, 2017

5:30 - 7:30 pm

WHERE:

601 Venture Drive, 26508

(Office of Touchdown Home Pros)

2nd Floor of Talbots Building

WHAT:

This month it just so happens Connie's mother, @Beckie Pahner will be in town! She has agreed to speak with everyone about her expertise Property Management!  So bring your questions! 

While her brokerage license is in NC and she's unable to speak on specific issues re: WV or Local ordinances/norms, I have asked her to speak about issues ALL landlords can benefit from: tenant screening and selection, Fair Housing issues, when to list a property on the MLS, when to hire out your management, and how? She will also share about her experiences helping many investors purchasing property; so, even if you don't own 'rentals' you'll likely still benefit from attending!

SUGGESTED READING

Article #1, Article #2, Article #3

SIDENOTES:

***No fee to attend***

***Welcome to invite a friend, but please RSVP.***

Email list: If you've hearing of us for the first time and interested in attending, email me directly & I'll add you to the email list! I'll respond also with our group's Google Drive folder where we keep all our Meeting Notes, Resource Lists, our Directory, Deals List, eBooks, and more!

Please know that while the subject matter may be 'heavy' at times, it's an informal group setting. So also, if it's a dinnertime meeting, feel free to bring dinner if you're short on time and can't eat beforehand - no worries! Just happy to have you attend.