• San Angelo, TX
Votes |
San Angelo Real Estate Investors Meetup

Giovanny Garcia
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Angelo, TX
Posted Jul 25 2017, 21:09

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join me to meet the people of your community who are interested to learn about real estate investing. Real estate is an extremely versatile vehicle for your money to grow, whether it be to fund a fix and flip project, to acquire a rental property, to fix and flip a property yourself and so on. At this Meetup we will get to know one another and share ideas of what to do as well as what not to do. This is the very first Meetup I organize so please be patient, I am more than open to any input or ideas anyone may have.

***I am currently looking for a location to hold this Meetup and will update that as soon as I have secured a place but the date and time are for certain so please mark your calendars. I thank you all in advance and hope to see you soon. 

Loading replies...