• San Marcos, TX
Votes |
San Marcos Investor Meet Up!

Cameron Whitehead
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Marcos, TX
Posted Jul 26 2017, 15:42

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Starting a meet up for people interested in real estate investing in San Marcos. I have searched for San Marcos meet ups and have had no luck. I am no where near in a expert in real estate. However, I would like to start putting a Mastermind group together of experienced and inexperienced investors. I just want to sit down and brainstorm, help, encourage, partnership, find and fund deals.

My background is Auctions. I've own and run CW Auctioneers for the past 6 years which is a auctioneer service for auto auctions. I always had mentors and am looking for some experienced mentors to help give back to us newbies, and us newbies willing to help out the experienced mentors. I recently got my real estate license and sell houses on the side and really to learn more about real estate. 

I am hoping we have some members here looking for the same thing. If so, let's get together eat a meal or have coffee, learn more about the San Marcos area and investing, and ultimately...become successful in this market.

I look forward to meeting y'all. Please reply if interested. Thank you. 

Loading replies...