Votes |
The Best of Texas in Detroit - Real Estate Education Event

Greg Scott
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SE Michigan
Posted Jul 28 2017, 05:34

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Fellow Metro Detroit real estate investors:

I wanted to make you aware of an upcoming education event that is a do-not-miss opportunity.   August 5 & 6, Lifestyles Unlimited will be coming to Detroit for an education seminar on single-family and apartment real estate investing.  givemetotalfreedom.com

Lifestyles Unlimited is the largest real estate education and mentoring organization in the country with literally thousands of members. (I've been a member since 2011.)  Lifestyles is based out of Texas with physical offices in three cities, where they have live classes and events. Because of their down-to-earth education and strong network of members and vendors, their members dominate the Texas single family rentals and apartment scene, owning many thousands of houses and apartments. Lifestyles is now expanding nationally and Detroit is one of only five cities they are visiting this year. This may be your only chance to learn from them without having to buy an airplane ticket.

This is not a hard-upsell organization.  The $200 entrance fee also gets you a year-long membership with ongoing access to dozens of on-line training videos, webinars, and live events (mostly in Texas).   Many members buy only the annual basic membership over and over and never anything else.   

Why do they stay members for years?   It is an amazing value.  As a long-time investor, I believe this is the best bang-for-the-buck in real estate education.

Why am I posting this?  I get zippo financially if more people come.  However, I have seen  how powerful it is to have a strong network of like-minded real estate investors who come together regularly.  Bigger Pockets does this in an amazing way on-line.  Lifestyles, with their education, mentoring, and networking opportunities, you can have this same feeling in person.

Again, check it our here at givemetotalfreedom.com

Hope to see you there.

Loading replies...