• Austin, TX
Votes |
#HomeHacking with Short Term Rentals, Madison, WI

Maggie Maddox
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 8 2017, 08:57

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Local homeowners in Madison can make $1600 in extra income every month just by leveraging short term rentals. If you have been considering jumping into homeownership for the first time or if you are a current homeowner and you want to learn more about short term rentals, this is a great event for you. We will talk about benefits of short term rentals, opportunities in the Madison market, best hosting practices and more.  This is also a great opportunity to hang with a few other local BiggerPockets members, RE investors, and newbies just starting to take interest in the idea of #homehacking & homeownership. 

>> Join us on Thursday, August 17th from 5:30 - ? on the west side near West Towne <<

This is actually a GREAT TOPIC for the new guys who have been lurking on the BP site for a while, and please feel free to bring a friend who might be interested. This is my face, so you already know one person! I work with a lot of budding and experienced investors and am a long time Bigger Pockets listener, so there are no bad questions :) 

Come early, stay late. We don't have a regular group event in Madison, but my goal is to make it more of a regular occasion! If you want more info, feel free to send me a message directly. 

Please comment below if you plan to join us so I can estimate the number of people! Hope to see my fellow REI and any new faces.  **Refreshments provided**

Loading replies...