• Hollywood, FL
Votes |
5th Annual BREIA / MD-REIA Developer Showcase & Real Estate Expo

Ryan Kuhlman
  • Wholesaler
  • Hollywood, FL
Posted Aug 14 2017, 11:48

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join Us For BREIA's 5th Annual

BREIA / MD-REIA Developer Showcase & Real Estate Expo!

Realtors and Contractors get in FREE!

South Florida's largest networking event connecting and serving investors, real estate 

professionals and homeowners.

Get Started Now

Are You Looking To Connect And Network With Industry Professionals?

BREIA/MD-REIA's 2017 Expo Is That Place

Our 2017 EXPO will be an informative real estate networking event for homeowners, investors, and real estate professionals.

Last year we had the participation of more than 50 corporate members, more than 150 regular members, and over 900 attendees.

With theBREIA/MD-REIA Expo growing every year, the 2017 event will be our biggest Expo to date and one of the most productive real estate events in South Florida.

Join us for a great night of networking and deal making, good food and music, and the opportunity to meet some of the top people in the South Florida Real Estate Industry

We are expecting about 150 corporate participants, more than 

200 regular members, and over 1000 attendees!

See What We Have In Store For You At The Expo!

Real Comments From Real People

Hear What Other Have To Say About BREIA/MD-REIA's EXPO

My company and I have participated in the BREIA Expo for the last 3 years and not only has the Expo grown tremendously year after year, but we have also continued to see business directly from our participation. Last year over 700 people came by our table and, as a Diamond sponsor, we were given the opportunity to teach several workshops on our products and services to large audiences. We are very excited about the 2017 BREIA / MD-REIA Expo as we know this will be the biggest and best yet!

Lorena DiazLima Capital

“I have been a BREIA member for almost 20 years. In the last 4 years, I have seen the BREIA Expo become the largest event that BREIA has ever hosted. The 2016 Expo was the best yet! My company received 12 jobs from contacts we made at the BREIA Expo and that was just in the first month! I truly believe that anyone that misses the 2017 Expo, they will be missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime!”

Carl ShealyPierre’s Remodeling & Construction

This IS THE BEST real estate networking event in South Florida

Courtney Newman

“BREIA’S November, 2016 Expo, was without question, the best yet! We have been exhibiting at BREIA’s events for many years and have seen them continue to grow and bring in more and more business to their Vendors year after year. Was last year a record crowd? It sure felt like it! Lots of new attendees AND exhibitors. Truly a fantastic business networking opportunity .The BREIA Expo is the largest Real Estate event that we participate in, and we are involved in Real Estate events from Miami to Orlando year after year.. If you are in the Real Estate investment business in South Florida and missed this event,….. SHAME ON YOU!! Don’t miss the 2017 Expo!!”

Brad EmmerEquity Max

Each year we create a 100 seat classroom that's used to educate 

attendees on the latest and greatest when it comes to the real 

estate market in South Florida.

Here's an example of breakout sessions that we've provided along with our sponsors last year:

• How to Turn One Single Family House into A Monthly $5,000- $15,000 Cash Flow
  • Special Presentation to Contractors/ Rehabbers
  • HOME DEPOT Presents Special Discount & Rebate Programs
  • Using Leverage to Increase Your Fix-N-Flips!
  • Non-Conventional Financing for Rental Properties!
  • Alternative Lending: Playing in A Space Bank’s Don’t Tell You Exists
  • Own Homes With No Loans…..FAST
  • Live demonstration by Home Depot!

EXPO 2017 Floor Plan

Loading replies...