• Miami, FL
Votes |
ST LOUIS WORKSHOP - Fast Track Real Estate Wholesaling

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Aug 23 2017, 06:23

8 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

ONE DAY LIVE Bootcamp** Only Time This Year **

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Only 20 Seats Available in Classroom

Get Your Tickets Here

Attention: New and Experienced Real Estate Investors

The Rules have changed Find Out How to Successfully Wholesale Here Locally in St Louis!

Some of the most common concerns I hear from people wanting to get into real estate investing or have tried at real estate investing with little success are: “I have a lot of information, but I don’t know where to start!” or “I need a step-by-step action plan – kind of a ‘connect the dots’ system” or “I have no one to ask questions or help, and I am afraid to get started.” Sounds familiar?

I have been in real estate investing here in St Louis for almost 30 years. One of the main reasons I have thrived in the business for so many years is that I have been able to be ahead of what is happening in real estate investing and always carved my own niche and experimented with different strategies.

I am going to be honest with you: wholesaling is the fastest way to make some money and close a deal. Period. During this all day bootcamp my goal is to set up a map for you, a plan of action, where I will share with you all the essential knowledge and tools (without overwhelming you,) which are going to get you out there and close that deal in the next few weeks!

In today's workshop you will learn tried and true methods by a seasoned investor:

Wholesaling, Co-Wholesaling, Virtual Wholesaling & Assignments– Step-by-Step Process

-The 10 Best Ways on How to Find the "Truly" Motivated Sellers- The "Hidden" Markets. Learning to find great deals is one of the hardest aspects of becoming a successful real estate investor.
-How to Build a “Qualified” Buyers’ List
-Massive Action Approach
- How to Find 5+Deals a Week (*New* Strategies and Approach with Immediate Results)
-The Right Formulas to Analyze Deals - which will beat the competition
-Marketing Strategies that Work Today ... and They Are Inexpensive or Free!
-Negotiation Strategies
-How to Write a Contract: My 2 Page Contract with the Only Clauses You Need and Will Have Every Seller Say Yes
-How to Set Your Real Estate Business on Automated Pilot - Create Your True "4 Hour" Workweek

You will also receive ...

Manual with the Class Material and ...

> Video recording of the class

> Downloadable Contracts, Forms and Scripts

> Full Day hands On Implementation

> Your Step by Step Action Plan, so you can start your real estate investing career right away!

As you can see this will be a knowledge packed event.

You will leave with the FULL KNOWLEDGE on how to find and analyze deals, where to locate the funding, a personalized step by step action plan and much more!

Get Your Tickets Here

Testimonial From Stephanie Legros

*Workshop Refund Policy* 100% Refunded IF a refund request made by 10 days prior to the first day of the workshop. * 50% Refunded IF a refund request made by 5 days prior to the first day of the workshop. * 0% Refunded IF a refund request made less than 5 days prior to the first day of the workshop. Laura will not be held responsible for any travel or lodging fees incurred relating to your cancellations due to serious weather or acts of God. If Laura must cancel a seminar, the seminar fee will be refunded in full. Laura will not compensate for any personal and travel expenses, such as food, lodging, airfare, etc. Questions? eMail to [email protected]

Presented by Laura Alamery

Laura Alamery is a real estate investor and consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business. She has practiced real estate nationwide for 30 years and she has hosted seminars and public speaking engagements for over 15 years, in subjects like wholesaling, creative financing, building wealth with multi-family buildings, commercial real estate, buying notes and short sales, probate, tax liens and other areas of real estate investing.

She has successfully started and leaded a real estate syndication group of private investors who actively purchase, rehab and sell properties since 2001. She has also being actively wholesaling properties for over 20 years and held a real estate license in several states.

She currently runs several real estate clubs across United States and actively coaches real estate investors nationwide, live and online. She is also the organizer and promoter of training and educational nationwide, with renowned speakers/guests like Robert Allen.

Laura stays on the cutting edge of real estate investing by actively updating her strategies and information, keeping up with the changing times and real estate business evolution. As a mentor and teacher she has helped hundreds of investors get off to the right start in investing and consulted experienced investors in taking their strategies to the next level.

I have several testimonials of successful students, who within weeks of taking my courses they closed their first deal and proved it (copies of checks.) Click HERE to view some Testimonials.

Loading replies...