• Developer
  • Daphne, AL
Posted Oct 4 2017, 06:56
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 10/24/17 07:00PM
  • Emerald Coast Convention Center, 1250 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, FWB, FL 32548
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

“Real Estate Investing Baby Steps” – From Beginner to Mogul in 7 Simple Steps

A competitive football or basketball team, even at the high school level, would never go into a game without a well-thought-out plan for how they were going to execute to achieve their desired outcome. Yet so often in our entrepreneurial pursuits, we get so excited to start doing deals and making money that we neglect to take the necessary time to construct a PLAN or BLUEPRINT for where we want to go, and (perhaps more importantly) HOW we’re going to get there.

Over the last decade, I’ve had the honor and privilege of coaching hundreds of aspiring real estate investors. I’ve watched with great joy and satisfaction as some of them excelled and achieved incredible success faster than they ever thought possible. And unfortunately, I’ve witnessed many others get frustrated at the lack of quick results and quit their journey far too soon, long before they had a chance to gain real momentum.

In my desire to help MORE people get the results they were looking for, I decided to take a giant step back to the proverbial “30,000-foot view” and look with fresh eyes at what it takes to be successful in this industry. When I did, I was once again reminded (and perhaps a little shocked) at how simple it truly is if you follow a few basic steps along your journey. So simple, in fact, that even a 1st grader could understand it.

Notice that I didn’t say it was “easy.” If it was easy, everyone would do it…just like losing weight, eating right, or getting in shape. But while it may not be easy, the principles to building tremendous wealth in real estate certainly are SIMPLE. And at this month’s meeting of the Professional Investors Guild, I will be sharing with you a lesson I have entitled, “The Real Estate Investing Baby Steps” and will explain my plan for how you can go from beginner to real estate mogul in just 7 simple steps.

It doesn’t matter where you are at currently in the process (beginner, intermediate, or expert investor) this class is for you! So, mark your calendars for TUESDAY, October 24th in Destin/FWB at the . Open to members and first time guests, so bring a friend and come join us!