CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER ONLINE SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT FEE OF $20!!!!!

THIS MONTH'S TOPIC: "Make Millions Investing through the Phone with Claude Diamond & G.U.T.S.!"

HOLY OMG...you do not want to miss the January Outback Meeting! We have an amazing guest speaker and master of sales, Claude Diamond, coming to share lessons to help take your ability to talk with sellers on the phone to a whole other level!!!! I wont even try to explain it to you...I'll let the promo video from when Claude came to speak in January speak for itself! Check it out below!!!

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER ONLINE SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DISCOUNT FEE OF $20!!!!!

The Lafayette Hotel:

Free Parking for attendees....enter the Hotel’s underground parking garage on Mississippi Street between El Cajon Blvd and Howard Street as well as surface parking lots located on Mississippi and Louisiana Streets respectively. The gate to the underground parking will be open and should be easy to locate.

If you have any questions at all...don't hesitate to reach out to me at my number below!

See you all on the 18th!