Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Michael Green
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pasadena, MD
Votes |
Maryland Meetup for Investors! (How to Analyze ANY DEAL!)

Michael Green
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pasadena, MD
Posted Oct 13 2017, 17:38

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

• Are you tired of looking at properties and NOT HAVING A CLUE of what they're worth or how much you should offer?

When I first started flipping houses, I would aimlessly browse the market, taking FOREVER to analyze a single deal before making an offer on it, if I even got to a number at all. I felt stuck, frustrated, and further from financial freedom every day. My competition was beating me to every deal I spent countless hours studying, so I made it my mission to find a better way.

That's why over the past eight years, I've refined my deal-finding strategies to create a simple system that allows me to analyze any property and make an offer on it in less time than ALL of my competition!

In this month's Meetup, I'm going to walk you through step-by-step exactly how you can analyze ANY deal in UNDER 10 MINUTES, giving you the speed you need to make offers accurately and quickly and blow away your competition!

If you want to flip your first house or pump up your current flipping business, then clear your schedule for this month's Meetup!

In this Meetup:

6 PM - 7 PM: Networking with Other Investors and Make the Important Connections you Need to get Started in House Flipping

7 PM - 8 PM: The THREE Steps to Analyze ANY Deal in Under 10 Minutes!

8 PM - 9 PM: Q&A and Continued Networking

P.S. I look forward to meeting you and I've scheduled time before and after the meetup to answer all questions! So for those of you who want to get the true inside stuff… the secret hacks that let me live a lifestyle most people only dream of, then get on board right now! Your journey starts with a single step, so it’s up to you – Join our meetup today and learn house flipping from someone who's actively in the business and doing it everyday!

Loading replies...