Working up repair costs with Converse Flooring & Design

2 Replies

• 11/10/17 06:30PM
  • Medford, OR 97501
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

As you walk through the front door, the smell is the first thing to hit you. "I think it just needs carpet and paint!", the realtor says... A laughable scenario but also one that many of us have been through. Whether it is in a quick flip, a full gut, or even a long term rental, flooring is almost always a part of any renovation. Converse Flooring & Design is a small, family-owned business that specializes in the sale and installation of all types of floor covering and custom cabinets. Serving Central Point and the surrounding areas for over 30 years, they will work with you from start to finish on your project. The knowledgeable staff will help us identify the best products to use for each project as well as how to work up repair costs on the spot. With custom cabinets and granite counter-tops to all types of flooring and tile, Converse can provide options for every project.

As Converse Flooring & Design does not normally have food and beverages, we will be partnering with the shop to have this event catered by Hawaiian Hut. There will be water, soda, wine, and beer. We try and have food and drinks at all our meetups to allow people the most time to network and learn without the distraction of growling stomachs. This will be paid for both by Converse as well as with some of the past donations to the speaker's fund, however we are suggesting a $5 donation for food and drink. Please do not let this keep you from participating; this is a suggested donation and absolutely not mandatory!

Come for the information, stay for the networking!

Converse Carpet Service

57 South Front Street, Central Point, OR

Please RSVP here or on Meetup.com so we can keep the venue up to date.

https://www.meetup.com/Rogue-Valley-Real-Estate-Investors-Network/events/244721105/

Key word alerts for local areas: Rogue Valley Ashland Talent Phoenix Jacksonville Applegate Medford Central Point Rogue River Gold Hill White City Eagle Point Grants Pass Shady Cove Klamath Falls

I had no idea there was a city named Phoenix in Oregon. You'll likely have a lot of people getting email alerts and looking at this event really confused. 

With 13 Phoenix locations in the US, I imagine there is a little bit of confusion every once in a while.  Imagine how often I get hits for Phoenix that are not here in Oregon!  But then I read the whole post and it usually gets cleared up.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here