Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Fixated On Real Estate - DEAL SHOW AND TELL! Good and Bad!

Tarl Yarber
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Nov 5 2017, 17:58
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

RSVP On our Meetup Page Here: https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/244519147/

Its time to play Show and Tell! This go around we are asking YOU to bring your deals and show the group how you succeeded!! Or Failed...!! This meetup you will learn how other investors think, plan, analyze, and screw up. The money that was made and or lost.

Not only will we have this bad *** show and tell on steroids event, we will continue to have our killer networking!

There is so much I have learned over the years in this business by watching other investors succeed and fail at their projects. Its time that we as members of this freaking awesome group share our projects so that others can learn from your successes and mistakes!

Are you newer? Great! Come see how we do this business.

Experienced? Freaking awesome, submit your deal to show and tell or come out and learn how we do it!

Working on your first deal? Fantastic! You really need to be here for this one!

If you know me, you know I have zero problem sharing our failures. It is how we learn and grow (hopefully). It is time to have you share yours!

• Analyze how the deal was sourced
  • How the deal was structured
  • Funded
  • Rehab process
  • What horrible thing happened if any (usually something)
  • Success or Failure?
  • Results and lessons learned
  • At this time we are accepting submissions for deals and stories. Please message Tarl (me) directly via meetup if you want to share yours!

• As always, there is no BS allowed at these meet ups! Real investors, real numbers, real challenges, real successes. ALWAYS.

RSVP NOW:https://www.meetup.com/Fixated-On-Real-Estate/events/244519147/