Norfolk Investor Meetup--December 2, 2017 at 10:00am

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 12/02/17 10:00AM
  • Coaster Coffee 8418 Tidewater Dr
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Norfolk community! We will be meeting at our usual location, Coaster Coffee in Ocean View. We will meet at 10:00 am at 8418 Tidewater Dr. I have a general contractor I am working with to schedule him come talk to us about how to work with contractors. I will update this posting in the comments if anything changes, so please read the comments a few days before the events in case the location or topic changes.

Thank you everyone who came out to our rehab estimating meetup in November! We had a great turn-out and spent two hours learning from local investor, Karen Downs, about how to estimate rehab costs in our market. 

See you in December!

Warm regards,

Melanie

Our General Contractor has confirmed that he will be there to chat with you! Please send your questions my way so I can prepare him for our meeting. You can write them in this thread or email me at [email protected] 

Thanks!

Melanie

Hello, Investors!

This is just a reminder that we are meeting this Saturday, December 2nd at 10:00 a.m. for our monthly investor meetup. Our guest this week is a contractor who will be there to answer all your questions! We meet at Coaster Coffee in Ocean View. The address is 8418 Tidewater Dr. I have reserved the meeting space this time, since I am expecting a large group. Regular coffee is on me! We have the space for one hour, so drink all you can and ask your questions quickly. At 11:00 we will be kicked out, but you can continue your networking in the main coffee shop area. The meeting space is to the left when you walk in.

I hope to see you all there!

Warm regards,

Melanie

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here