Meetup of real estate investors in East Bay

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/19/17 02:00PM
  • Panera bread - 7030 Amador Plaza Rd, Dublin, CA 94568
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone,

I am a real estate investor based out of SF bay area. I am mainly investing out of state and looking to jump into flipping and investing in MF properties. I would like to meet with other investors located here in East bay who do local as well as out of state deals.

Please let me know who can attend so I can get a count.

Regards,

Alpesh

@Alpesh Parmar ,

@Katie P. , @Merced F. , and @Anna 

@Anna Myers hold a meetup in the East Bay every month. And @Ryder Meehan and @Chris V do a meetup for out of state investors in San Francisco every month. Out in the Dublin area, I think Beau Eckstein has one monthly (search google). There are also several meetups in the networking section of BP, and on meetup.com . Of course, it's great to start one of your own also. Just wanted you to be able to connect with the rest of the groups :)

Thanks J. Martin for letting me know. I will definitely reach out to Anna, Ryder and Chris. I was just planning to see who all are in tri-valley area. I have a small REI group here in tri-valley and members from my group will be coming so it would be good for them to hang out with other investors.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.