Joliet Investors Meetup

6 Replies

• 12/06/17 07:30PM
  • Giovan's at 1804 N. Larkin Ave in Crest Hill
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Date: Wednesday, December 6th at 7:30pm

Topic: Partnerships

We believe that we are all better investors when we share information and network with like-minded, local investors. In that spirit, there will be no sales pitches at the event.  Let's grow together!

Please RSVP so that I can make sure we have enough space set aside for us.

After attending, I will add you to our collaborative google drive where you can get contact info on attendees as well as other documents such as leases and ebooks uploaded by our members.

Find us on facebook! I am building this group page to help coordinate events, local conversations, and deals.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/investjoliet/

Updated 9 months ago

UPDATE: Due to low projected attendance, we are cancelling this month's meetup. We will resume monthly meetings in the new year. Happy holidays!

@Lauren Grigus and I both have to sit this one out, we have a holiday party that evening.  We will see everyone next year!

Thank you Aaron for all your dedication and work put into this group. 

Joel and I will be there.  

Frank and Lauren Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New year! LOL looking forward to seeing you guys next year. 

See you all soon!

RV

I'll be there

I’m going to take daddy duty that night and my wife will come out.  We are both taking this new journey together.

Happy holidays.

Originally posted by @Aaron Mikottis :

UPDATE: Due to low projected attendance, we are canceling this month's meetup. We will resume monthly meetings in the new year. Happy holidays!

@Rubi Velazquez @Sam Lucio @Brett Shepard @Nathan Waters

I'm still down to meet up, grab a drink/eat and talk business if anyone is interested. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here