Olympia REI November Meeting

1 Reply

• 11/21/17 06:00PM
  • Rambling Jacks, 520 4th Ave E. Olympia, WA
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello Members,

I know this is short notice however we will be meeting November 21, at Rambling Jacks at 520 4th Ave. E, Olympia WA. From 6PM to 9PM.

This will be the last meeting for this year. There will not be a meeting in December since it is so close to Christmas and this time of year most of the meeting rooms are already booked.

We also have some ground rules:

1) We need to have as close to 20 people or more attend the meeting. With considerably less we will not be able to retain the room. Please attend and bring a friend.

2) We need to eat. The establishment will not charge for the room if we eat and drink. This is what keeps them in business. You can go to their web site and view their menu to see what they have to offer.

3) Meeting agenda: Get the eating out of the way, introductions, wants and needs, discussions, deal making.

I really would like for this place to work out for our meetings since it is very time consuming to find a new place.

Looking forward to seeing you on November 21, 2017 @ 6PM. Remember No Meeting in December.

Bring your wants and needs, hopes and dreams, any contractors, bankers, lawyers, and doctors to clean up the bloody knuckle when you make a miss swing with the hammer and join us for a night of networking and socializing

I am looking forward to attending for the first time on the 21st.  Thank you for putting this together.  

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.