Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Nov 19 2017, 18:34

No Replies

• 11/25/17 09:00AM
  • Hurst Conference Center - 1601 Campus Drive, Hurst, TX 76054
  • $20 ONLINE REGISTRATION

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

When talking with a potential seller, understanding how to sell them on why & how they should sell their property to you is vital. What questions should you ask? What issues might come up? What might the seller say and how should you respond? Even though investors on the buyer's side of the conversation, successful Real Estate Investors have developed the skill of "Selling to the Seller." Join us this Saturday to hear experienced investors share their insights on this incredibly important topic.

I look forward to seeing you there. Say Hi to me at the registration table and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

Diamond & Platinum Annual Members – Free

ALL OTHERS:

Pre-Register Online - $20

At the Door - $25

Hurst Conference Center is located at 1601 Campus Dr, Hurst TX, 76054 To learn more about our investor network and training group, go to www.dfwreiclub.com