Matt Robinson
  • Developer
  • Daphne, AL
Posted Dec 28 2017, 07:42

No Replies

• 01/11/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Willow Room, Daphne Civic Center, 2603 US 98 Daphne, Alabama 36526
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Are you an aspiring real estate investor or entrepreneur that is FINALLY ready to take massive action to see your financial goals fulfilled? Or, are you are a part-time investor who has tasted some success with a few real estate deals under your belt, but now you’re ready to really take it to the next level. Or, are you an experienced investor on the precipice of something BIG, and you’re convinced 2018 is the year you start to CRUSH it? If you said yes to any of those questions, then this month’s PIG meeting is for YOU!

There is no truly no better vehicle for generating fast cash and building a lifetime of wealth than investing in real estate. Like so many others, I started buying houses nearly 15 years ago with no money, no credit, and no experience…and yet I have been involved in millions of dollars worth of real estate transactions. And yes…YOU can do it too! 

It’s time to shut out the naysayers and turkeys in your life, and let 2018 be the year you start soaring with the eagles, and take the next step to achieving financial freedom and living the life you’ve always wanted. Join us at this month’s PIG meeting, and let me show you the time-tested, PROVEN steps to success, not only in real estate, but in life. Let’s embark on a journey together this new year, and see what’s really possible! 

Grab your smart phones now, and mark your calendars for the workshop in your area! We’ll be on the ALABAMA GULF COAST on Thursday, January 11th at the Daphne Civic Center. ALL WORKSHOPS start promptly at 7 PM with networking and registration beginning at 6:30 PM.