Des Moines Real Estate Investors Meetup

Chase Keller
  • CCIM
  • Des Moines, IA
Posted Jan 19 2018, 15:19
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 02/08/18 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Des Moines Social Club 2nd Floor, Culinary Loft , 900 Mulberry St. Des Moines, Iowa 50309
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Raise your hand if you are an expert with Fannie Mae financing rules for rental property? . Yeah, me either...
But I know someone who is Dan Morgan from Gershman Johnstone has been killing it in that space for a while and he has agreed to come share his knowledge with us.
How important is financing in your real estate journey? I'd venture to say that it's one of the most significant aspects of whether your property is successful long-term.
The GSE's can be a tremendous leveraging tool for real estate investors, big and small.
House Hacking is one of most powerful and popular tools to get started in Real Estate Investing. But there are rules that go along with it.
Find out how you can leverage the knowledge of an expert to build your investments.

Who can stump Dan Morgan with your question? Join us Thursday, Feb 8th t 6pm and let's all learn how to grow our investments using Fannie and Freddie loans.

As always, if you have ideas for future meeting or if you have a question for me or advisory team about your investments, please let me know!!

Loading replies...