AASEW February General Meeting with "Dr. Rent"

1 Reply

• 02/19/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • 10499 W Innovation Dr Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53226
  • $25.00
  • Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Join AASEW on February 19th for our general meeting! If this is your first time at an AASEW meeting, please contact me and I will get you in as a guest at NO CHARGE.

Agenda:

NEW TAX LAW INFORMATION

What do you need to know about the new tax laws and how they will affect you in 2018? Stephen Bjork, CPA will be join us for a short synopsis at the beginning of the meeting.

AASEW is excited to present our featured speaker:

John Fischer better known as "Dr. Rent"

Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions?

• You gave your tenant a 5-Day Notice, when are those 5 days up?
  • That security deposit has to be returned in 21 days, but 21 days from when?
  • Month-to-Month agreements always end at the end of a month, right?
  • Can I throw away this couch the tenant left behind? Are these guys coming back to get the rest of their stuff?

Dr. Rent has been answering questions from landlords (and tenants) for many years and in that time, it seems that these same questions get asked over and over again. To make things more interesting, with recent law changes, the actual answers to those questions always seem to be changing. Spend some time with Dr. Rent to finally get the answers to those questions that have been keep you up at night.

Note: The Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West is located off of Watertown Plank Road in Wauwatosa.

Free appetizers (swedish meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, chicken strips) are included with the meeting. No need to worry about missing dinner!

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.