Real Estate/Finance Meetup in Portland w Mindy Jensen @ Bunk Bar

30 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/29/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 1028 SE Water Ave Portland, Oregon 97214
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'm in! looking forward to meeting some Portland folks in the REI world!

So I guess next time we should give an address of our meet up...Apparently there are 6 Bunk Bars in Portland and I just threw away 1.5 hours of my evening driving and waiting...bummer.

@Justin Caputo , I'm sorry! There is an address at the top of the event. (Also, I didn't know there were 6!)

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

@Justin Caputo , I'm sorry! There is an address at the top of the event. (Also, I didn't know there were 6!)

Oh man, I can see it now.. It doesn't show the address on the mobile version though :/

Next time! Hopefully it went well! 

@Justin Caputo , I didn't know the address doesn't show up on mobile. UGH. I'm sorry.

Hey Mindy, Thanks for setting this up. It was my first meetup. You had a line of folks who wanted to talk and I didn't get a chance to meet you last night. But, I am thankful you set this up. I did meet a bunch of cool peeps last night. Good luck on the hip hop half RJ

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here