Chattanooga Investor Happy Hour!

19 Replies

• 04/26/18 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint, 818 Georgia Ave. Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*Announcing the April Happy Hour!

Thursday, April 26th from 5PM - 7PM(ish), let's meet up at Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint - downtown Chattanooga. 

This event has been a lot of fun and extremely helpful - looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks! As always, this event is a casual, relaxed, no sales, no agenda gathering of area investors. 

Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint has $1 off drafts and domestic beer during their happy hour from 4PM - 7PM. The burgers are delicious, but they do not have liquor - sorry non-beer people, I'll do better next time!

Parking: There is plenty of meter parking nearby and meters are free after 6PM

Note: This event will be held every 4th Thursday of each month, so go ahead and mark your calendars.

See you soon!

- Jenna

Look forward to seeing everyone again. 

I’m glad I seen this post! I can’t wait to meet you all!

Hope y'all have a great night tonight and some good discussion. I'll definitely be looking out for the next one so I can come meet you guys.

Thanks @Jenna Crye for putting this event together. It was a really great meet up with great discussion and sharing all around. There was a good mix of experienced and new investors and plenty of good information to be had.

Hello Chatt Investors! 

I will be out of town for Memorial Day week which is the week of the May Happy Hour (the 31st).

Would anyone else like to plan one for the 31st? Please feel free to do so! If not, I will start working on the next one for Thursday, June 28th - mark your calendars! 

Thank you :)

- Jenna

Updated 9 months ago

My bad, I meant the 24th, which would be the 4th Thursday. Thank you @AndrewSamples for the correction. I'm still out of town, though, if anyone wants to plan it.

I won’t be able to be around until about 7 that evening, but if someone else does jump in and plan one I’ll be there to attend! 

I have created the event and will be there early to grab at least a couple of tables! May Event Link

Thank you so much, that’s awesome! I look forward to seeing you and everyone else there!

Hello, 

I am new to the REI in the Chattanooga area. I am looking to get involved along with many others here. I would be interested in attending the local monthly happy hour. Thank you for your information. Hope to meet you all soon.

Joey

Originally posted by @Joseph Glisson :

Hello, 

I am new to the REI in the Chattanooga area. I am looking to get involved along with many others here. I would be interested in attending the local monthly happy hour. Thank you for your information. Hope to meet you all soon.

Joey

We have a Facebook group we use to schedule the meet up which is typically the last Thursday of the month. 

I'll pm you the link

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here