Marilyn Ines Rodriguez
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Apr 17 2018, 10:25

No Replies

• 04/24/18 06:30PM - 07:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Keller Williams Realty 775 Monterey Blvd San Francisco, California 94127
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

In this lecture I will present an actual case study demonstrating how to go about analyzing the value of a multi-unit property. I will show you how to conduct a proper market analysis. You will learn which vital characteristics to look for, fundamental equations to use, questions to ask the Seller, and Due Diligence to determine what price to pay for the subject property based on similar sold properties.

* Due to popular demand, my lectures are expanding. If you have a group or location interested in one of my lectures, email me. 

Please be aware this event is intended for real estate investors and landlords, not real estate industry professionals.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Confidently evaluate multifamily investment opportunities
Identify and address key investment considerations for multifamily deals
Conduct proper market analysis
Conduct proper financial analysis
Understand and use key multifamily investment metrics