Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Apr 19 2018, 08:21

No Replies

• 05/17/18 06:00PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • MiamiShared, 990 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 503 Miami, Florida 33132
  • $15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Link to reserve your spot and get your ticket

Want to learn how to fix and flip houses here in Miami, even if you have no money or credit?

I have been fixing and flipping since 1992. I actually started in Hawaii, which is even more competitive than Miami, and I have worked with private lenders and joint venture partnerships without ever using my credit. From single family homes, to multi-family and even new development.

This will be an intensive focus training event - I will share information that you can implement in your business today.

Here in Miami there is a great opportunity for fix and flip! If you ever wanted to learn how to fix and flip then this is an event not to miss.

It doesn’t matter if you are new in the business or if you already know it all, attend this event and learn:

• Marketing Strategy to Attract the Truly Motivated Sellers (Hidden Markets and Niches;)

• How to Make offers that will create a Win-Win Situation for You and the Sellers;

• Where to Find ALL the Money you Need regardless of Credit or Finances (most of the sources will surprise you!)

& so much more!

You will also receive a Take Away Manual with Presentation Training Notes!

As you can see this will be a knowledge packed event.

Register Now to Reserve Your Seat - Limited space available.

You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and as always, network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

ADMISSION:

This event is limited to a max of 20 people. If you plan on attending, please register now!

There is a good chance this event will be Sold Out prior to event date.

- $15 paid online up to last day prior to event
- $25 at the door admission or online day of the event

Link to reserve your spot and get your ticket

PARKING & DIRECTIONS:

The Building will show 900 and the VERY next door is 990. Parking will be in a parking lot in front of the American Airlines arena for $10 or you can use meter parking.

**REFUND POLICY:

If you didn't learn anything valuable at the event simply request a refund and we will issue it. No Questions asked.

Also if you pay and cannot attend, please cancel at least 48 hours before the event for a full refund.

About the Speaker

Laura Alamery is a local real estate investor of 30 years & consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business - she has pioneered several strategies from personal experience that she now teaches nationwide, even to other mentors!