Votes |
How to Find the Best Deals & Wholesale for Quick Cash

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Apr 19 2018, 09:28

No Replies

• 05/31/18 07:00PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • Crown Center Executive Suites, 1451 W Cypress Creek Rd Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
  • $15

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Click Here To Reserve Your Spot

Wholesaling has definitely changed over the last few years.

Yes. It is still possible and very profitable. However ... the approach is different and there are 4 pillar strategies to wholesaling today that successful wholesalers have to master in order to thrive in the business.

You have to ignore all the naysayers and follow in the footsteps of who is and has been successful here locally in Fort Lauderdale. If you are new to real estate investing or have not really built a thriving business yet, you might be thinking that the competition is hard nowadays, or you cannot find good deals.

Maybe your Realtor, title company, and attorney say it's illegal to flip houses with no money.

Well let me tell you, it is definitely not true! I've been there and have heard it all.

I have been wholesaling since 1987. I have done it pretty much all in the wholesaling arena: local wholesaling, virtual wholesaling, co-wholesaling, assignments, foreclosures, probate, auctions, tax delinquent property, REO, short sales all with just as little as $1 down!

Today I do 100% of my wholesale business with little to no money and you should too!

Join me and you will learn:

- What is wholesaling & how to do it;
- What works today - the 4 pillar strategies of wholesaling (there are 4 subniches to wholesaling) and you need to master them in order to succeed in wholesaling in today's market;
- What makes a good wholesale deal - the most creative ways to locate properties;
- What makes a good "qualified" buyer and where to get him/her;
- The Proven 5 Steps System - Just "Rinse & Repeat " - and how to scale the plan up exponentially and set it up on automated pilot - work smarter not harder;

& so much more!

You will also receive a Take Away Manual with Presentation Training Notes!

As you can see this will be a knowledge packed event.

You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and as always, network with other investors and professionals, before and after the presentation, who have services and information that can be beneficial to all attendees.

ADMISSION:

This event is limited to a max of 20 people. If you plan on attending, please register now!

There is a good chance this event will be Sold Out prior to event date.

- $15 paid online up to last day prior to event
- $25 at the door admission or online day of the event

Click Here To Reserve Your Spot

PARKING:

There is plenty of the free parking in the front. Go inside and up the elevator to the third floor. Double doors are on your right. If not opened, knock and my assistant will let you in.

About the Speaker:

Laura Alamery is a local real estate investor of 30 years & consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business - she has pioneered several strategies from personal experience that she now teaches nationwide, even to other mentors!