• Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Apr 19 2018, 13:22
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 05/01/18 06:30PM - 08:00PM America/Denver
  • Third Space Coffee, 5670 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Colorado Springs Real Estate Investor Association - Join Colin Smith and Brent Bowers at Third Space Coffee on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of every month at 6:30 PM. Tonight's Meeting: AirBnB & Short-Term Rentals

Here is what to expect:

Start Date: Tuesday, May 1st, 2018

Start Time: 6:30 PM

Location: Third Space Coffee (5670 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918)

Cost: FREE - We do encourage you to grab food, coffee, beer, or wine from Third Space on your way in.

This Weeks Topic:

AirBnb & Short Term-Rentals – Vagif Seidov will be tonight’s guest speaker. Vagif has used creative strategies to buy a variety of properties that have been converted into short-term rentals to create incredible returns on his investments. He plans to share all of his secrets so you can do it too!

Meet The Hosts:

Colin Smith - Investing since 2012 and licensed since 2014, my niche as a Realtor has been working with Investors in every aspect to bring deals together. I've flipped homes, own and manage rental properties, wholesaled, and been a hard money lender. My goal is find deals and match them with investors who are ready to jump on the opportunity, and problem solve real estate transactions when they come up.

Brent Bowers – Bought my first buy and hold April 2007 and have been wholesaling homes since 2013. I wholesaled 32 properties in 2017 all while working a full-time job as an Army officer by building a team. I have buy and hold real estate investments, whole-taled properties, and have flipped homes to maximize profit while minimizing the amount of rehab required.

What to expect in future weeks:

• The 4 Basic Avenues of Real Estate Investing
  • Flipping Houses
  • Wholesaling
  • Apartment Syndication
  • AirBnB & Short-Term Rentals
  • Whole-Taling
  • Finding Deals
  • Buy & Hold / Rental Properties
  • Managing Rental Properties
  • Building Your Team
  • Working With Realtors - What You Deserve and What You Don't