Georgui Kasaev
  • Realtor
  • Athens, GA
Posted Apr 25 2018, 05:54

No Replies

• 04/26/18 06:30PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • paid parking on street , 256 E Clayton St Athens, Georgia 30601
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello, and I hope you are having a great day. Please join us for our monthly BP REIA meetup where newbies and seasoned investors alike can chat about what we like to talk about most, real estate. Any helpful topic that has to do with any part of the real estate business is always welcome.

If you are an expert on a topic and wish to share your knowledge please contact me. We would love to hear from you.

One of my strengths is video marketing designed for social media. If you have any questions on that topic, I will be available to answer your questions on video marketing and some basic stuff on social media marketing.

Please join me UPSTAIRS at Allgood Lounge here is the address 256 E Clayton St, Athens, GA 30601 at 6:30 pm.

If you can't seem to find me just ask the bartender and he will be able to point me out. 

This is perfect for new investors. And if your an experienced investor and would like to present at this event that would be great. Thank you guys for your time, hope to see you there.