Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Dutch H.
  • Rancho Mirage, CA
Votes |
Desert REI MeetUp (Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage/CC/PD/DHS/Indio)

Dutch H.
  • Rancho Mirage, CA
Posted May 18 2018, 09:01

8 Replies

• 06/14/18 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Koffi South Palm Springs Palm Springs, California 92264
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello fellow BP members!

I am a new real estate investor, growing in RE investing knowledge but lacking in contacts and networking. This new group, the Desert REI MeetUp, met for the first time this month, and we had a small but great group of people.

Our meetup is very informal and casual.  There are no presentations or sales pitches whatsoever - just good coffee and conversation.

If you're interested, please sign up and come. Networking will only make all of us stronger and better for it!

Typically, we will meet every third Thursday of the month; however, June will be the 2nd Thursday due to people being out of town.

I hope any BP members (or friends of BP members), who are in or around the Coachella Valley, will feel free to come and network and enjoy learning about each other.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!

Dutch

Loading replies...