Mutlti-family Underwriting Bootcamp with Ben Leybovich; NY/NJ

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 06/23/18 08:00AM - 05:00PM America/Detroit
  • xyz street Morristown, New Jersey 00000
  • $159

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey, guys!

I am going to be in Manhattan for @Darren Sager 's meet-up on Wednesday, June 20th. Reach out to Darren for details on that.

In the meantime, there has been a lot of discussion on BP relative to underwriting multifamily, so Darren and I thought an all-day boot-camp might be a good thing to do. 

We are offering the boot-camp on Saturday, June 23rd. It will take place in Morristown, NJ. The exact address will be communicated to your within 48 hours of the event.

This is an all-day event, which I am loosely basing on the consulting program I offer through JustAskBenWhy.

The cost to attend the NJ event is $159. CLICK HERE for all of the details. Plan on all day - four, 90-minute sessions. Hard core stuff. Syndication level underwriting. 

I think the space Darren got us hold about 50. We are about half full, and this is the first time anything has been posted publicly.

Click HERE to learn more and to register.

Also, I do believe Darren has scheduled a couple of Mastermind dinners. I believe one is full, but there are 3 spots available in the other. Reach out to Darren Sager for details on those.

No fluff here. Very in-depth stuff.

See you there.

Ben

Originally posted by @Kay Kay Singh :

I like to learn all that but I do not have the time to come to New York but may when you have somewhere in Midwest.

KK - talk to Drew. May be if there is enough interest, he can put something together.

Originally posted by @Kay Kay Singh :

@Ben Leybovich That will be awesome and in the mean time can you please refer me to some reading material.I have read a lot but want to Digg deep into it.

Thanks

KK, I have no idea about the reading material...