Shane Pearlman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Posted Jun 15 2018, 10:24

5 Replies

• 06/20/18 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Pour Taproom, 110 Cooper St Santa Cruz, California 95060
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us in Santa Cruz for a special real estate social meetup! Meet lots of people, come enjoy the warm weather and share a cold brew and delicious snacks.

We talk about some of the local and out-of-area deals that people have been doing. At the last event conversations tapped into out-of-state investing opportunities, tiny homes, cannabis property, partnering on deals, buying bulk REOs, finding realtors and property mangers in out-of-state areas, valuations in other areas of California like Modesto & Mendocino County, and getting permits in Santa Cruz county. Bring your deals and let's negotiate.

I will also be saying goodbye as I am moving to the Canary Islands, and will miss you all a bunch. I accept hugs, well wishes and smiles. I'll be passing on the meeting to a few friends who have shown the interest and experience.

If you have never come, this is a SOCIAL event. No lectures, no formal pitching, no products, packages, gurus or anything besides avid investors telling stories and getting advice on our adventures.

When: Wednesday, June 20th, 2018, 7pm

Where: Santa Cruz Pour Taproom

RSVP: Please let us know Yes / No on Meetup so that we can set the venues expectations: https://www.meetup.com/Santa-Cruz-Real-Estate-Inve... 

Please support the local business we mob by spending some money and tipping for the great service we receive! They will have both food and nice drinks. I'll hang there till it ends (about 10pm depending on how conversation flows).

Can't wait to see you all, reply if you want to come.

- Shane Pearlman

People typically come from: Santa Cruz, Felton, Boulder Creek, Ben Lomond, Brookdale, Bonny Doon, Lompico, Scotts Valley, Live Oak, Capitola, Soquel, Aptos, Watsonville, Freedom, Corallitos, Pajaro, Seaside, Castroville, Moss Landing, Salinas, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Marina, Aromas, Monterey, Carmel, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, San Jose, San Mateo, Davenport, & Half Moon Bay.

Loading replies...