Tzvi Ausubel
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York City, NY
Posted Jun 22 2018, 07:36
This event is brought to you by:

11 Replies

• 07/13/18 08:45AM - 09:30AM America/New_York
  • Starbucks located 40th St and Broadway / front left corner, 1411 Broadway New York, New York 10018
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Please join me in our meetup - NYC Real Estate Investors Morning Meeting!

We will start having meetups monthly to network and discuss current real estate investing opportunities, trends, and the like.

Our goal is to hold this meetup to help real estate investors network for opportunities, investors, mastermind, discuss strategy, lean new ideas and techniques, lending, taxes and whatever real estate!

We welcome new and experienced investors seeking to invest today or are currently invested in real estate, as well as in the future!

Quick and informal networking and investing while enjoy a morning coffee (and whole grain bagel with butter in my case)!

Please share, send me a message if you're interested or have questions!

PS - Don't forget to bring a print out of a current deal you're working on!

Loading replies...