IMN's 3rd Annual Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Southeast)

1 Reply

This event is brought to you by:
  • 10/04/18 08:00AM - 06:00PM America/New_York
  • Hyatt Regency Orlando Orlando, Florida 32819
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

IMN's 3rd Annual Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Southeast) will return to Orlando, FL on October 4-5. The conference gathers over 500 multifamily owners, operators, property managers, capital providers, lenders and other key industry stakeholders for a day and a half of learning, networking and dealmaking.

Some of the 'for the small owner/operator, by the small owner/operator' themes we will continue to explore include: 

• Working with Institutional Capital
• Going Deal-by-Deal vs. Establishing a Fund
• Equity Financing & Small Owner Joint Ventures
• Class B/C Apartments

_____

Hear from your peers:

"I really appreciate you having us. I enjoyed the conference tremendously and connected with a lot of quality people. The panels were enjoyable as well and the topics chosen were very interesting to me, which is rare at many conferences I attend. You guys also picked a great venue, that was conveniently located and also one of my favorite hotels. I think the conference was very well done."

Josh Satin, Director of Acquisitions, Gelt, Inc.

"The opportunity to speak with my peers in the MF acquisition business was priceless. The seminars introduced me to new players, what defines success for them, how they chose to pursue their goal and most of all, what works for them and their companies. The market presentations were especially important. What areas of the country are expanding, creating jobs. Growing communities is where the opportunity lies. A most impressive 2 days in a great atmosphere and 1st class venue."

Marty LeVasseur, Senior Acquisitions Manager, REIG Asset Management

_____

BiggerPockets members receive an exclusive 20% discount when registering with code 'BP20' - Register your place!

For more information, please contact IMN at [email protected] or visit www.imn.org/multifamilysoutheast.

Sincerely,

Stacey Kelly

PS - Do you operate in or service the Midwest market? Don't miss our first Middle-Market Multifamily Forum (Midwest), taking place in Chicago on October 15-16.

I wish I could go for this event. Seems like a great line and most importantly...great networking opps. I will keep an eye out for the next one.