Cigars & Real Estate.

4 Replies

• 07/13/18 04:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • 3878 Oak Lawn Ave #350 Dallas, Texas 75226
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Make sure to bring business cards and your best real estate story. We will be meeting to go over new markets to reach and million dollar ideas. You can bring as many friends as you want and connect with dozens of potential partners, this event is open to newbies and our more experienced members. It's a great time, you are required to bring or buy a cigar to participate!

P.S You can bring as much Whiskey, Rum, and Gin as you'd like. 

I am new to the area and would love to come and meet and mingle and smoke a stogy!!!!

Hey everyone! There is a change to the event. There is $35 fee to cover your first cigar and alcoholic beverage. This change was instituted by the venue, due to members not purchasing during Real Estate Events. Please connect with me to get payment details or leave your email as a comment to receive the payment link. I apologize for the inconvenience and slight change in plan, time and location will remain the same. 

Thank you all very much.  

I'm just now seeing this event. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here