West Volusia County Real Estate Investors Group

15 Replies

• 08/06/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • 155 S Charles Richard Beall Blvd Debary, Florida 32713
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'd love to go to one of these meetings, but they always seem to happen when I'm at work.  Anthony's Pizza is literally walking distance from my house!

Hello my name is Jasper I would love to attend to your event next Monday coming I will try my best to be there I'm a newbie to the real estate lifestyle I'm eager to learn so please be patient with me thank you !

Originally posted by @Harland Merriam :

Make connections with about 20 other everyday and experienced real estate investors who live and invest in West Volusia County (Deltona, DeBary, DeLand, Orange City, Lake Helen, etc.)  Develop helpful relationships.  Learn actionable stuff.

Are you guys still have meetups?

Would love to jump on the zoom call with you guys and meet up for the repair estimate. Tomorrow is 3rd saturday please let me know if you guys are still meeting up for these! 

We do meet on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. VIRTUALLY by way of Zoom.    Here is the link:  Harland Merriam is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: West Volusia Repair Estimates
Time: Nov 21, 2020 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8113...

Meeting ID: 811 3420 1573
Passcode: 951105

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US