Votes |
Meetup for the city of Buffalo, NY

Eric Winstanley
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lewiston, NY
Posted Jul 27 2018, 07:07

16 Replies

• 08/08/18 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • This is one of Raylan's renovation projects, 200 Lemon St Buffalo, New York 14204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Buffalo!

We have scheduled our next gathering.  We change the location each month to encourage new attendees.  During these meet-ups there are no selling or pitches of any sort.  We meet once per month to talk real estate, share contacts and help each other.  Networking and advice from other like minded people will help in your investing career.  Feel free to bring drinks or snacks but it is not required.  This is a friendly environment where everyone is welcome.  My co-host Raylan usually posts our meetings but he came into an emergency situation and asked that I schedule this event.  If you have any questions please message me and I'd be happy to help

Loading replies...