Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
Bronx, NYC, Manhattan, Yonkers, Westchester, Queens, Meetup!!

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Aug 1 2018, 15:46
This event is brought to you by:

5 Replies

• 08/15/18 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • 3470 East Tremont Ave Bronx, New York 10465
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Everyone,

Our next Bronx and Yonkers Real Estate Meetup/Mastermind will be on August 15th at 7pm. Location is 3470 East Tremont Ave Bronx, NY 10465. Our guest speaker for this meetup will be @Darren Sager from Bigger Pockets Podcast #48.

Darren Sager is a Full time Realtor with EXP Realty, serving Northern New Jersey. His niche is working with investors who are looking to buy and hold or fix and flip in his market. Darren himself has been a full time investor since 1998. He owns various multi families and turns them into luxurious rentals to attract and retain quality tenants at maximum market rent. He was also a top producing Realtor from Keller Williams in New Jersey and now is a top producing Realtor for EXP. If you haven't heard episode #48, listen to it here!

I've had the pleasure of getting to know Darren and learning a few things. I know this is going to be a great meetup that you shouldn't miss! He will go over his entrance into investing and will talk about the great Northern New Jersey market. 

Cecilly and I will also go over a quick rundown on how we qualify tenants.

Our meetups go from 7pm to 10pm.

• 7 to 7:30pm - There will be Networking. Get to know everyone.
  • 7:30 - 7:45pm - There will be introductions, We briefly go around the room and introduce ourselves.
  • 7:45 - 8:30pm - Guest speaker time.
  • 8:40 - 9pm - We will go over qualifying tenants.
  • 9 - 10pm - Networking. Building Relationships.

The FEE to attend is $10 per person. This goes towards the venue, bottled water, and coffee. You can pay online at paypal.me/c2chomes.

We are expecting a solid turnout. We will cap this meetup at 40 people. Do your best to pay online, or make sure you email me and RSVP.

Again these meetups are very interactive. They are done to help us build relationships with one another, form partnerships, find deals etc... They are not done to push services, negativity, or anything else to bring down the group's morale.

As always we look forward to seeing you all!!

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...